The truth is that we are increasingly surrounded: either you are confined or surrounded by confined people. So we have come to give you fun and useful ideas to suffer a little less:
- Our first recommendation is to make a calendar of the days you have left at home. For adults or children it is good to see how less and less is left.
- The second is to make a list of things you would like to do. You can include them in the calendar.
- The third is to make a screen use plan. For adults and children. Changing screen time with radio, podcasts, storytelling... is a good option.
Simple game ideas:
- Soap bubbles in the bathroom. If you don't have a pomper, invent one.
- Cut . You need scissors adapted for the age and sheets or magazines. You can simply cut it or create a collage of the days of confinement :)
- Paint. Simple drawings or mandalas for the older ones. Here you have downloadable coloring pages.
- Obstacle courses at home . Put whatever you can think of so that they jump, run, crouch...
- An afternoon of karaoke . Spotify has the option to put the lyrics of the songs and give it your all "beibi"!
- My tasks. Teach them how to sew on a button or pick up a hem.
- Plan a trip with them. Choosing a destination, looking for cool plans, where to eat... A great trip can be a great resource for boring times.
IDEAS FOR ADULTS - TEENS
With these ideas it will be a little more bearable:
- Make yourself a playlist of those that lift your spirits. From your years of partying, songs that make you smile...
- Review moments from TV history that move you, make you dance and laugh:
History of Spain "foreva"
- Look for funny podcasts like: Nobody knows anything , The group , Stretching the gum .
- What things do you have pending to do that you haven't had time for until now? Write a letter, organize family photos, an album for someone special....
- Take an online course.
- Cook and keep it in the freezer to avoid entering the house after confinement.
- Marathon of some series.
- Book marathon .
- Organize a trip. You're probably excited to think about taking a trip somewhere. Start researching and plan the trip during your time of confinement.
- Learn to sew: a sock, a button...
We remind you of our cuteness for when you can leave the house or to also entertain yourself inside, we are very clever.