1. A denim bag with four interior compartments.
2. A complete set of pastimes.
3. Deck to play Domino, Find Differences, The Palm and Blind Hughie
4. Deck to play Memory, Pairs, Cop and Robber and Who am I?
5. A notebook with pencils.
6. An origami guide, with 7 figures to create.
7. 16 sticks with instructions for playing Nim, creating shapes and various challenges. In Nim itself, you have 7 different games.
8. A double board with a parcheesi and a goose, 16 star tiles and a wooden die.
9. Pencil & Paper Games: Sprouts, Tic-Tac-Toe, Hangman +3
With these elements you can play more than 20 games, all of which are included in the instructions. In addition we give you many game ideas for those who do not need elements.
If you believe that education and play go hand in hand…